Coronavirus Statement from N-Lighten North East Ltd
As you will be aware we are currently in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic and Governments around the world are still working to manage the spread of the virus.
Following the recent Government easing of lockdown restrictions, which are expected to continue to be lifted over the coming weeks and months, we are hoping to resume training activity from 1st July.
We will be adopting a cautious return to face-to-face training and will be adhering to guidance from the Government and other such public bodies. With this in mind, we have established guidelines, which will be strictly adhered to when delivering training at our Head Office and any delegate attending one of our training courses will receive a copy of this prior to attending a session.
To ensure social distancing, numbers permitted in one session will be reduced and also physical contact will not be permitted so any demonstrations will need to be completed on the trainer or delegate themselves.
Depending on requirements, we may be able to deliver training at an alternative location after a risk assessment has been completed to ensure we can adhere to social distancing measures.
If you would like any further information on how we are dealing with the new requirements in place, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Training Guidelines
Under the guidelines issues to prevent the spread of COVID-19, N-Lighten (North East) Limited have had to put certain measures in place to ensure the risk of spread of the virus is reduced and social distancing measures maintained. For this reason, when attending a training session at Metropolitan House, these are the guidelines you will be expected to follow and also what you can expect from Metropolitan House and N-Lighten (North East) Limited.
If you are feeling unwell on the day of your training session or any member of your household has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 is the last two weeks, please let us know and do not attend.
Upon Entering the Building
- The reception desk has a screen for the protection of those on and around the reception area
- You will be required to sign in and you will then be collected by a member of N-Lighten – please be mindful of social distancing if you are required to wait in the reception area
- Hand sanitizer is located at the bottom of the stairs – please use this when entering and upon leaving the building
- Floor stickers are visible for social distancing reminders
Upon Entering the Training Environment
- A member of N-Lighten will take your temperature via a no touch infrared thermometer and your temperature recorded (anyone with a high temperature will not be permitted to attend the training session)
- You will be shown to your desk, which will have been sanitized prior to your arrival and you will be provided with a face mask and gloves that should be worn at all times
- Further hand sanitizer will be provided within the training room and should be used throughout the session wherever required
- You will be required to sign in using the sign in sheet provided and you will be required to provide a current email and mobile number as you will be contacted 14 days after the session has ended to ensure you are fit and well under the track and trace guidelines
During the Session
- Refreshments will be provided in a separate room and can be accessed one at a time. Sanitizing wipes will be provided in this area for you to clean after use
- When using the bathroom, please ensure social distancing measures are maintained and hands are thoroughly washed and sanitized afterwards
After the Session
- You will be asked to sanitize the desk before you leave
- A member of N-Lighten will escort you from the building one at a time to maintain social distancing
- Upon leaving the building, a bag will be provided for you to dispose of any PPE and a designated bin will be available for you to discard safely
- Please sign out at reception when you leave
- If you do find you become unwell with suspected COVID-19 after the session, please let us know so we can advise the other attendees as a precaution